Friday, February 10, 2012

Planning

I have no idea how to start a family blog. I didn't really think I ever would. But my mom has one, my friends have them, and it seems like everyone else has them too. So I decided, why not follow the trend and start my own family blog? :) So here I am making my first entry. I'm not the best writer so I hope this doesn't completely bore anyone reading it to death. It's mostly for my family to keep them posted about what's going on with Garrett and me while we're away for the summer and maybe for school. (We don't know where we'll be yet. He's still applying to law school. Cross your fingers!) I'm sure we'll end up wherever we are supposed to be. I just can't wait to find out where "supposed to be" happens to be. :)

I am writing this and the clock on my blog says that we are exactly 25 days 15 hours 35 minutes and  40 seconds away from being sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City, Utah Temple. (On March 7, 2012 at 10:20am precisely. :) Yay!) Looking at that clock makes me sooo excited, but it also makes me a little nervous because I can see how much needs to be done in so little time. I never knew how much went into planning a wedding: Pictures, invitations, more pictures, bridal showers, cake decorators, flowers, packing up your things, reception planners, planning, planning, and more planning! But even though it's a lot to sort through, it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment