Thursday, June 14, 2012

On to Alexandria :)

Wow! This summer is FLYING by!!! :) I can't believe it! We are now in Alexandria and it is getting pretty warm. :) I like it though. I love the south! :) The hotel we are at now doesn't have a kitchen either. So once again I am using my crock pot. :) I made sweet and sour chicken last night and then cleaned it out and had oatmeal ready this morning, :) I am loving this crock pot!! :) I took pictures of our last two places that we have stayed. The first one in Baton Rouge was called The Crosslands and it was a nice place to stay. It had a nice mini kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a stove, and cupboard space. They provide dishes too but we just used our own. :) Our landlady Cappy was AWESOME!!! we love her! We took a picture with her too. ...it's not a great picture of me... just ignore that. :) I basically rolled out of bed, finished loading the car, and we hit the road so I look... so pretty... haha. But isn't Garrett adorable?! :)




The next place we stayed was called The Airport Inn in Kenner. It was good. We had a lot of space in our room which was nice and we had a fridge and a microwave. It wasn't necessarily the cleanest place... haha Garrett and I just always wore our shoes around the room unless we were on the bed so it worked out just fine. :)

So here is our room. There was plenty of space. :) And that door over by the bed leads into the main office so I felt pretty safe. :)

I wish I would have gotten a picture of our room at the Crosslands but I didn't think about it until  we had already left.


This is the pool.... :) Well, it's where the pool used to be. :) Right now it's filled with dirt but I hear that they are going to get it back up and going. 


We were there for a week and then we moved here to Alexandria. :) The place we are staying now has a real pool.! :) I'll have to take some pictures of it and post them too. But now I have to go and do the Laundry so I'll catch up with y'all later! ;)

2 comments:

  1. It's so fun to see where you have been staying. Have you been swimming in the pool yet? Id be in there first thing every morning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gone swimming yet... :) But I just may today. :) I just have never been a fan of swimming alone. But I DID just get a new swimsuit... :) So, we'll see. :)

    ReplyDelete